Friday, April 25, 2008

The Supernanny Show


Hi,

Thanks everyone for all the kind emails and phone calls!!! I am so thankful for every single message because it is my goal to help other people!!

I will be posting my story sometime today on Jo's site, http://www.jofrost.com/

I have to find someone to watch Cara so I can type it out. It will be a little later. :) She is great while I am on the computer but I get distracted when writing.

So, all I can say is "yes, my kids are still in their own beds"!!! YAY!!!

Oh, and a special thanks to the nice family who want to donate enough paint to us to paint the entire upstairs!!!! That is so incredibly amazing!!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Okay, it is up on Jo's site.
Christy

Melanie Davis said...

Hey Christy,

Glad things are still going well for your family. Thanks for being Grace Ann's teacher on Sunday nights. You are a blessing.

Melanie