Thursday, April 17, 2008

Kindness

I had a flat tire today in the car line. It just popped like I had hit an elephant. I moved my van out of the way and sat there. Two men came over to me and offered to change my tire. I was very happy someone had come to help me so quickly.
When they were done, one of the men said "all I ask in return is that you help out someone", he said "now, you don't have to change a tire, but show kindness to someone". I told him I would do that.
I hope we all can pass kindness around. It just warms my heart to think about everyone repaying kindness for kindness.

It might start as a little thought

then the little thought turned into action

it grew into an act of kindness

the act of kindness changed a life

then the changed life had a little thought..........

I do love the picture--- Christy






2 comments:

Wendy Whitlow said...

Hey Christy,

I'm so happy to know you were in the car line and not on a busy road when you got your flat tire.

God showed you great favor...not just having one man change your tire...but two! I have no doubt that you will "Pay it Forward"

Great reminder...in how we are to bless others...because we've been blessed.

Love,
W~

Christy said...

Thank you Wendy!!