Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today I Am (a totally A.D.D. post)...


Today, I am thanking God for the lessons he continues to teach me and his loving grace.

I am dreading finding matches for all the clean socks on my bed.

I am proud of myself for not having a carbonated aspartame containing beverage for two days, and for my post-finding-out-i-have-a-low-thyroid-diet...which I had to start because of extra fluffiness I have aquired since having a low thyroid (seriously, in two weeks)...Emma says it is fluffy....sweet, but not sweet enough to make me want to keep it.

I am so thankful for so much today. I am thankful for all of my blog readers! I love being able to share my life (ups and downs) with you all. Right now tween girl stuff is freaking me out but I have to stay calm when listening and be thankful she trusts me.

I am writing and listening to Millionaire Matchmaker on TV....too funny.

I had other things to say while I was doing laundry a minute ago and now I can't even think of them. I'm quite certain they weren't important....I need a nice, long bath.

Oh, my friend Leslie has never seen the Beverly Hillbillies or Petticoat Junction!! She is SO missing out, okay, maybe not.

No comments: