Thursday, February 4, 2010

Isabella's Rainbow


Last week was a hard week for me. One thing God continues to show me is that self pity will get you nowhere. Everytime I go to the "victim" place in my mind, God gently reminds me of what is important.

Two weeks ago today, my friend Emma from high school lost her 7 year old daughter. That is real sadness and heartache. Nothing I have gone through lately would come close to the pain Emma and her husband Ed are feeling as they miss Isabella.

The day Isabella passed, TN had a beautiful rainbow. Very vivid colors. Her parents wrote that it was Isabella painting in Heaven. I am going to repost the pictures I took and rename it Isabella's rainbow. Lets let Isabella teach us how blessed we are. Please keep Emma and Ed in your prayers as they miss the presence of their angel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray. What an amazing gift for these heart broken parents. Sending love, Judy

Valarie Hodges said...

I needed that. Thank you.