Saturday, February 6, 2010

Writing and Feeling :)


Sometimes writing is my way to sort out feelings

Ive never been great at speaking how I feel at

the exact moment I feel it

writing helps that

writing is a gentle reminder that I can

be totally real and say exactly what I feel

it is very freeing for me

i thank everyone for taking the time

to read what I write

even if sometimes

it makes no sense

I hope everyone understands that

we all have faults but we can all

strive to be better and to make the

journey a more truthful experience

and feel it

it is okay!!

I feel GREAT things coming!!

4 comments:

Valarie Hodges said...

If you were here I'd hug you.

Christy said...

Awww, thank you Valarie! Love-Christy

Briana and Bella said...

I love reading what you write, ma'am. It's always so true, you never censor as such, you write what is real, and I love to read it!
~Annabelle

Jennifer said...

I agree with Valarie and Annabelle! And thanks to you for sharing your heart and being so real and wonderful!

~Jennifer