Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Your Path


IF you are feeling stuck, try to take a step back, pray and listen. Sometimes, the things we think can't be fixed, can be fixed! Sometimes, we put roadblocks in our own paths to avoid the fear of finding our dream and having to follow it. We are never too old or busy to learn something new.

Please think about it and answer. Here is my question...What is the one thing you wish you would have pursued but didn't and why? I would like feedback.

Thanks! I'll share mine with you soon.

2 comments:

Lora said...

Hi Christy,
I have wanted to be a dentist since I was 9 years old. I cannot explain this really, but this path is all I have ever known. I have however, tried from time to time to sabotage myself. I have numerous hobbies and love to do many things, but I cannot dream of doing anything else. I love teeth! Ha
Thanks for the post!

Christy said...

Lora,
That is really cool! You loved teeth from age 9...wow. I still wanted to be a movie star at age nine! Thanks for replying!
Love,
Christy