Monday, October 4, 2010

Praying Mantis

Cara said “mama, there was a praying mantis on the window in our class today”. She said (she was very serious), “I tried to get the kids to be quiet so he could pray”, “he wouldn’t pray because they were being too loud”…I said “Cara, they aren’t really praying”…she said “well, why would they call them that if they do not really pray”?….I tried to explain, but she said “well, they put their little hands together like they are praying”….lol. I think it is fine for her to believe they can pray, heck, maybe they CAN pray, for all I know…..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute! Christa xox

Ashley said...

What a beautiful blog Christy! I remember babysitting you years ago (you probably don't remember) when you were little. Keep up the good blogging. Inspiring:)

Christy said...

Thank you Christa! I love your too!xo
Ashley, I do remember you babysitting me! I am so glad you could visit my blog! Thank you!
Love to you both!
Christy