Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Unfollowed Dream


I promised earlier I would write about the dream I didn't follow..I always wanted to be a counselor and help women. I didn't know how but I knew that is what I wanted to do. I went to college without self esteem. I graduated with a degree in Sociology with minors in psychology, speech and theatre and womens studies. I did know have to confidence in myself to get my master's degree, therefore, I am not a counselor.

I am thinking right now about going back and getting my masters. I have confidence now and I still love to help people and encourage them. Who knows where my path is leading. :)

Oh, one more thing, I have used a lot of what I learned in my college classes in my life,so I am thankful for sociology! hehe

2 comments:

Christy said...

Wow! Getting a Master's & starring in a TV show at the same time. BTW- you are already a counselor to women!
love,
Kim

Christy said...

Kim,
I will be helping people on the tv show so I will LOVE it!
Love you!