Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Birthday Blog From Leigh Ann


ok, this is my happy birthday blog to you: it was time to go home, but where is leigh ann? she's in the dryer, she doesn't want to go home. those shrinky dinks that shrunk in the oven....man those were amazing...can you believe they let us play with ovens. Steve Miller band...who played at the ryman just the other da...y. I think we had his best years back then. Old movie stars....hearing the names of some of the best...like Lana Turner....we were so cultured! Singing on cassette tapes, gosh I hope those have been destroyed! Christy, some of my favorite childhood memories are with you:) I am so glad we got along at the beauty shop that day...I love you,have a wonderful day.



Leigh Ann, I remember you hiding and getting stuck in the dryer like it was yesterday!!! Love you bunches!

No comments: