Thursday, March 18, 2010

Leigh Ann's Birthday Tomorrow!!


I remember being about 4 years old and going to the beauty salon with my mom. I had my doll with me and her eyes changed colors when you moved her arm. I was in my little dress, prissing around. My mom ran into a friend there. She had her little girl with her. She was a tomboy who wanted nothing to do with girl things. She liked me anyway, we played outside in the phone booth in front of the shop. We played Wonder Woman and Superman.

Leigh Ann and I have been friends ever since!!! She will wear girl clothes now but still hates shopping!

Happy Birthday LA, I love you bunches and am so thankful for having you in my life for so many years!

1 comment:

Debbie Warnock said...

Sweet! I didn't know that's how you and Leigh Ann met...cute story.