Monday, March 15, 2010

Memories With Daddy

My Daddy took me out every Monday night. Every Monday night we would take these silly pictures in the photo booth from where ever we were. Sometimes we took them at the fair, sometimes a store...My daddy would say "keep these forever, you can look back on them when you are grown". I didn't pay much attention to him. He would write the date on the back in his tiny handwriting every single time.
Now, I am sooooo thankful to have these sweet pictures. I love them and treasure them more than anything money can buy. The pictures take me right back to the fun times. I always knew my daddy loved me. What great memories!!!


3 comments:

Gloria said...

Your daddy was right, those are great memories...treasure them. Time goes by way too quickly!
Smile today. :)

Amanda said...

i love the pictures. cara looks so much like you!

Christy said...

Thanks Ya'll!! :)