Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Heart Vision


God gave me a little vision (I see in pictures, if you are a new reader) last night. I was praying about the process of forgiveness in a situation where I feel I did nothing wrong. I was praying for God to help me along with this. God knows my heart so well, he knows what I am able to do and what I may not be able to do without a his grace. As I was praying, God gave me a picture, just a little cartoon movie.... He reached down and picked up my heart, it was broken a little, so he put it in his hand and surrounded it with a soft fabric. He told me to leave my heart in his hands right now, while it is healing.

This is SO comforting to me. He KNOWS our hearts, we don't have to make excuses or try to explain because he knows and no matter what, he loves us anyway.

2 comments:

valarie Hodges said...

I understand! Healing for me mean letting God lead me.

Tiff said...

What a wonderful picture! Keep moving down the path of forgiveness, it will be so worth it!
Love you!