Thursday, October 16, 2008

Good Day


Well, I have decided that today will be the first day of a new beginning for me. If I don't change something the depression will win and that CAN'T happen.


With the help of my friend Debby who never, ever, ever,ever, ever gives up on anyone, I am going to change a few things.


The first thing I need to change is my outlook because it sucks. I'm already in the process of changing that one.


The second thing I need to do is pray. I don't mean some legalism crap, I mean pray and have a relationship with God. I let depression completely take over this part of my life and I lost hope.


Thirdly, I am going to get some sort of exercise everyday. This I did promise to Debby and my friend Brenda so I have two people holding me accountable on that one.


Life is too short for me to go on feeling this way. I have to take measures to change it. If I fail, I will let you know and start all over.


In all honesty, I am writing this and starting the plan without real confidence it will work. I have faith that God wants me healthy and that is what is helping me. I want to keep it real in how I feel. I have hope but not a lot of confidence YET.


Thanks Debby! Love you bunches!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad your keeping it real.....
Thats the best thing you can do...
Also another best is wanting to do something to change this instead of giving in and giving up... God, your friend Debby seems like a diamond in the ruff and your blessed to have her to support you....and see and help you through this... thats important at a time like this...
You are and i know you dont like to hear this, but you are strong, honesty through all this is proof of that...and what else follows...
Your going to get a hold of this, i have faith in that and have faith God is holding your hand...
Love,
Shan xo

Anonymous said...

Christy I'm so proud of you! Thanks for being so open,honest,and real about this. I'm glad to see you moving forward and have a plan. I have faith in you and I know that God does too and he is right there by your side walking this road with you. Debby seems like a wonderful friend and glad that she is there for you! : )

love,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Just by being honest with God(who already knows) and others(who want to help) the doubts will start to fade and God will replace those doubts with hope and truth. He does want the best for you and as long as you can remember that and trust in Him the only was is up! Love,charis

Anonymous said...

Christy, you are a very strong person and I know you will be able to get through this tough time. I have a lot of faith in you and you have a lot of people who support you. I am really proud of you.

Love
Becky