Monday, October 6, 2008

Better


Hi my friends, I wanted to tell you all a little about what has gone on with me in the last few days. I am feeling better today. I am still having moments of sadness but I am feeling better and I have more energy. This depression thing has been harder than most anything I have dealt with medically. In my mind, I know I am blessed to have a healthy family, lots of friends, and a nice house. For some reason the sadness is there, not a "poor me" sadness but just a sadness. It is hard to explain. Every day is a new day and I am a fighter, I can tell it is getting better, I just want to to all go away right now!!! My kids are home for fall break and I want to try to stay outside with them some. The trees, sky and just being outside help me as much as my meds. That is why I have soooo many sky pics. Lots of hope here. Love, Christy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christy I love that picture. It is so beautiful. I found myself just looking at it for a time. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better. Your're right each day is a new one. I Know that you are a fighter and you will continue to pull through. God loves you and will give what you need each day. Enjoy the time outside with the girls. Thanks for sharing all this and letting us come along side you during this time in your life.

love you,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Hey Christy!! I am glad that you are feeling better. You are definately a fighter and you will pull through this. Hang in there

Love
Becky

charis said...

Hey Christy, i'm back in town and glad to hear you are feeling better. Hope to be able to get with you soon. Love,charis

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your feeling better...you will be ok, this will be sorted and a thing of the past..your right your a fighter and as long as you have that to back you things will become less of a strugle....
Love ya,
Shan xo