Friday, October 24, 2008

The Empathetic Child


Cara and I were watching Kadi be crazy on her blog. She had a video and she was talking. She has had a horrible cold so she was putting Kleenex up her nose, really STUFFING kleenex up her nose. Cara, instead of seeing the humor, felt bad that Kadi had a nose issue.

She asked me to leave Kadi a comment from her. Here it is, exactly as she said it---


Cara says "uuumm, Hi and smile big, we will pray for you. I hope you have a great Halloween. And, uumm, I hope you have a and I hope I hope you feel better. If you feel better your nose will stop bleeding"... Love, Cara


She is such a funny child. It is interesting for me to watch how she "FEELS" everything others feel.

3 comments:

Reed said...

I love miss Cara! My nose is much better, so please thank her for her prayers!

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha........
Funny, funny little girl, lol..
Love,
Shan xo

Anonymous said...

It must be so nice to have such loving, compassionate children...if I had some way to know I would have kids as great as yours and not the ones I "deserve" based on how much grief I gave my parents...I might be more amenable to the concept of motherhood. You are very lucky, Ms. C.
Peace,
Pamela