Monday, June 29, 2009

My Life Without Sleep


so to sit in the dark

not being able to sleep

is not fun for me

maybe it is because

I think to much

but I never sleep

nothing helps me

not any kind of medicine

not any kind of herb

not any kind of technique

it is starting to get to me

I just feel like I can't

take this much longer

what I would give to

have one night

that I actually sleep

and actually stay

asleep

it will take a miracle

at this point

but I can't go

on like this much

longer

3 comments:

Becky said...

Don't give up yet!! We will get you sleeping ;-)
Have you tried sleepy time tea? I've never tried it, but I heard it helps a lot.

Love ya
Becky

Christy said...

thank you Becky!!

Christa said...

Christy....I empathize with you soooo much!!! I have the same tremendous struggle with sleep as you do.....as i'm writing this to you at 3:30 Am!!!!!! Now I'm realizing I will have no assistance with sleep because I fear my liver may be affected by all the Tylenol PM I take in order to sleep; so I will not take it anymore. No sleep takes its toll.....I can only hope one of us finds a real solution; so we can share it with the other one!

Tootle loo Love.....I'd say goodnight....but I know I'm not going to sleep yet!!! lol