Sunday, June 14, 2009

Creating Earrings


My best defense for depression is to be creative. So, even though I am feeling really good right now, I know the best thing for me to do is to keep creating..
These earrings I made for a friend. I made them in her aura colors. It was fun and something I can give as a gift from the heart.
My advice to people who are coming out of depression (my advice for someone going into depression is always see a doctor) would be to keep creating, do something you love, if even for a few minutes a day. Put your heart into it. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty Christy. Love, Christa

Carmen O. said...

those are great, christy! good job!
and what a fun thing to be doing! are your girls helping you at all? it seems like something they would like too. :)

charis said...

The earrings are beautiful, Christy!
Funny thing is i was telling Jeremy the other day, i wanted Rachel and me to start making jewelry together. After seeing your earrings, i am feeling even more inspired. Thanks Christy!

Love,
charis

Christy said...

Thanks Ya'll!!! Love-Christy

Becky said...

Those are very beautiful!!
Love Becky