Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Graduation Girls!!


I have two friends who have kids that have graduated from high school. I was talking today with my friend Christy whose daughter is one of the girls, I said "tell her I said to aim high"...

I think girls really need to know that the sky is the limit for them. There is no reason they should have to settle for a job they hate. Life it too short and they are at the point in their lives where they can CHOOSE what to do.

So, think about the things you are truly passionate about and keep learning about it. Listen to your heart, it will lead you. God will show you the way you should go. It will be a fun and amazing journey.

This is just my way of saying "don't settle for less than you deserve" because there is no reason too!!!

God put a path in your heart when you were born and you will shine when you find out what that is.

Cori, I have never met you but I know you will do great. You are beautiful and smart.

Olivia, I have known you since you were born and I know you already know what you want to do. Have a great trip to Africa, you will learn much!!! You have grown into a beautiful young woman.
In this pic, my friend since we were 4 years old, Leigh Ann and her daughter Olivia who just graduated. :)

No comments: