Monday, May 11, 2009

Bloom Where You Are


So many times I have let depression get the best of me. I have talked myself into thinking "well, I am not perfect and how could I possibly help anyone else". This is not true. If we wait until we are perfect to give to others then we will NEVER get there. There is no perfect person but each of us are blessed with our own unique gifts. When we use these gifts in a positive way to help others, we really can't go wrong. So, please don't listen to negativity. Follow the path, you will get there and others will be blessed by the sharing of your journey.

This little tulip is short but I see a lesson when I look at it. The tulip didn't wait until it was the perfect height to bloom, it bloomed when it was ready. The bloom is beautiful! Everyone has a gift that will bloom, don't wait until you are "perfect" be confident and bloom where you are!!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Very Beautiful post Christy!!!!! I absolutley love it.

Love
Becky

Anonymous said...

Christy, that is beautiful what you wrote. Love it!!!

love,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

True Dat! Well said.
Love,
W~

Christy said...

Thanks ya'll! Love ya'll.

Carmen O. said...

good thoughts, christy. i didn't see it, but it sounds very powerful and moving.

windi said...

Thank you, this is wonderful and I was truly blessed by this post! Thanks for visiting my blog and following me!