Sunday, April 19, 2009

Update From Yesterday


I went last night and had a great time like I knew I would. It was just so hard for me to see past the clouds to find the sun. Everything worked out for the best and I got to hang out with some amazing ladies that I am blessed to call friends...

Sometimes it is best to push through the depression, it is good to know that I beat it last night. :)
Please never feel bad if you can't find the energy to push through. I understand that too. It is different for everyone who suffers from it. It is baby steps to healing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you had a great time last night and that you have amazing ladies who are around you!! Way to push through Christy!!! Very proud of you!

love,
Tracy

Becky said...

This is awesome. I am so glad you had a great time with your friends. Just keep pushing through girl.

Love ya
Becky

Wendy Whitlow said...

Push - push - push...great job. I'm glad you all had a great time. Keep talking...I know its helping others out there. :)

Love,
W~

Carmen O. said...

all this talk of pushing is giving me braxton hicks!

i'm glad for you that you had a good time last night, christy, and that you were able to p.....i mean, get through the depression cloud.