Friday, April 3, 2009

My writing


I love to write and I love to help people. I sometimes write from what may seem like a place of confusion. Writing helps me sort out my thoughts. I don't always like the things I write, paint or say. I get very irritated with myself sometimes.

We all just have to keep learning. Living life gives us all the great opportunity to start every day anew. :)

Okay....on a lighter note....the other night I asked Kyle if he wanted Taste of China for dinner and Emma looked up and said "what did you say about a vagina"? I think I am wayyyyy to southern!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Emma said what?!!! Wow! Okay them. I bet Kyle was laughing hysterically. :)

Keep writing, painting, and speaking girl...you ARE inspiring!

Love,
Wendy

Carmen O. said...

believe me, we have them in the north too! :)

too funny, christy!

Christy said...

What Carmen? Vagina's or accents?
Thank you Wendy!!!
Love- Christy

Becky said...

Hahaha...Wayyy to funny. I love to read your writings girl. You are my inspiration right now. I love that picture too.

Love ya
Becky

Anonymous said...

OMG that is too funny what Emma said. lol

Christy, I love reading what you write! It is an inspiration to me!!
Beautiful picture!!

love,
Tracy