Monday, December 1, 2008

Last Year

Here is one of my first writings from last year. It proves confidence can grow when you have the right help and are following your path. After we filmed Supernanny, I had to make sense of a lot of emotions.This wasn't easy for me but it is best to feel it to move past it.....then, you will be able to see it in others and help them.
So, this is from last year when I had MUCH to sort out. I hope you can see how my confidence has grown.......even if is hasn't always been easy!!! It is short but to the point. :) I am talking about the NUMBNESS!!

where did is start
maybe years ago
it grew to be huge
but i didn’t know
why can’t i just happily move on
to a friendlier place

3 comments:

~Jamie~ said...

Hay
wow so honest and real, i love it .
Please remember that your an amazing person and your so inspiering to me.
i too love to write, i started a few years ago but never showed anyone as i was sceard they would say my stuff was rubbish but then you inspiered me to shear my stuff with other and i did, granted not everyone liked them but i got some great feedback and have been asked to enter many writing compititons for school.

Than you for your inspieration and for being a wonderful honest, kind, person

X J

Christy said...

Jamie, thank you!! You made my day!! Love-Christy

Anonymous said...

Awwww Jamie, that was just sweet... Christy is a great girl for sure...
Christy, its cool to see something you wrote a year ago..
Shan xo