Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Prayer for the Coming Year for Me

My prayer to God for the new year......this is from a song by Brandon Heath......

Give me your eyes for just one second Give me your eyes so I can see Everything that I keep missing Give me your love for humanity Give me your arms for the broken hearted The ones that are far beyond my reach
Give me your heart for the once forgotten
Give me your eyes so I can see

Powerful words that could change the world if everyone wished for these things. :)
Happy New Year!!!
Love-Christy

3 comments:

Christy said...

I tried and tried to get the lyrics to look right on the page. For some reason it won't work but I am posting them anyway. :)

Anonymous said...

I know this song very well Christy and it is truly how we should all ask God to move us in this world. Seeing through His eyes is the only way we can encourage and be encouraged by the things we face...the good and the bad. Thanks for sharing...

Love,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this Christy!

love,
Tracy