Thursday, April 22, 2010

Supernanny Update (year two)

On April 23rd it has been two years since our Supernanny Episode aired.
I get asked a few questions all of the time and I thought I would answer them here.
1) Your kids didn't seem all of that bad, how did you get on Supernanny?
I can only answer for myself but I don't think it is about "bad' kids. I think it is about having issues that you can't work out and asking for help. When I was a child (about 3) my parents divorced and my dad would come visit and sit by my bed until I fell asleep. I would wake up screaming in the middle of the night because he was gone. Jo is very intuitive and helped me realize I was letting my kids sleep in my bed to avoid the feeling I had when my dad left. She sat with me while doing the sleep technique and reminded me that my kids were okay and I was feeling what I felt as a child. I couldn't have done it without her help.
2) are you kids still in their own beds? Did it work? YES and YES!
3) What is Jo like in real life? Jo is very kind and profamily! What you see on TV is what is going on in the house. She is there to help the family and has a great love for children. I am so blessed to have had this experience!
Jo, thank you so much for helping our family and being my friend! We love you!

5 comments:

Tiff said...

I'm so glad that things are still going well and that Jo was able to help yo so much! Keep it up! ;)

Melissa said...

YAY!! So nice to hear when the good stuff sticks! :o)

Briana and Bella said...

Well I have 'nother extremely important question.
Does JoJo give good hugs? I mean some people just give good hugs and she looks like she does, and I think you would Christy.
Then there's people who think they're bad at hugs but they're not and people who don't like hugs.
I love hugs. I don't think anyone's a bad hugger. They say I'm just a good hugger but :)

Christy said...

Thanks ya'll!
Annabelle, yes Jo is a great hugger!
Love ya'll!

Briana and Bella said...

I knew it :D x