Friday, August 14, 2009

Why I Blog


I blog because for years I was numb. I tried unsuccessfully to be like everyone else. I tried to be the perfect parent and failed miserably.

I am not like everyone else. I see now though, that no one is like everyone else. We all have gifts and talents to share! There is no cookie cutter person. We are all made as unique individuals by a loving God who made us to use our gifts to help others. This is what I want to share and encourage other people to trust their gift. Self doubt haunted me for years and it keeps people from "letting go" . Once we let go of it, we can encourage others and accomplish much.


4 comments:

Val said...

I understand, because I have become "numb" in life too. Sometimes you just need to let it out and be able to scream and then praise God for the trial. I want to learn more about Blogging because I enjoy writing and journaling.

We all have something to share and something we can learn from someone else.

Thanks! Keep up the GREAT work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Christy for what you wrote!!! I enjoy reading what you write!! As Val said keep up the GREAT work!!!!
love ya,
Tracy

Wendy Whitlow said...

Hey Chris...your blogging encourages others. Keep it up. I was playing on the one you help me set up. I think I've figured out a way to do my video journal..by using Youtube for now. Thanks for the inspiration...stay tuned! Love ya...W~

Christy said...

Thank you Val, Tracy and Wendy. I am so grateful for your support! Love-Christy