Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Life WITH Sleep


I finally had to be treated for insomnia. I had to bite the bullet and get on medication for a little while. It had been too long since I had slept. I was going crazy.

After a few days of sleep, I am a different person. I can accomplish more, I am much happier and I am ENJOYING my life. So, after a year of me writing about the importance of treating depression, I now see the importance of treating insomnia. The way sleep deprivation slowly started to ruin my happiness is scary.

I look forward to going to sleep now...I am a better mom too! My kids can tell a difference. Wow..I am thankful...:)

One step at a time...one issue at a time...on the journey...Thank you God!

4 comments:

Commercial Painting Worcester MA said...

I am happy for you!

<3 Lindsay

Christy said...

Thank you!! Now I can blog in the day time instead of 2am!

Carmen O. said...

me and vlad always say we wish we didnt' have to sleep because we could get so much more done! i guess i'll have to rethink that...

Anonymous said...

Christy I'm so glad and happy for you that you are getting the sleep that you need. Yay!!!!