Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nourish Peace


I am behind in painting. I have two friends who I want to paint birthday paintings for and both birthdays were in December.

Sometimes, I want to paint something but my "God vision" isn't the same as my own personal vision. So, I sit and wait and wait and wait, until I give in an attempt to paint the picture I know is meant for the person because I paint from vision not from a place of comfort. It usual requires me painting something I think I can't paint. Then, somehow, I paint it anyway. All because I listen to the "God voice" the voice of peace...

This is what keeps going through my head for my friends painting. It does not mean I know the answers, I do not. I just write and hope it makes people feel happy.


Nourish Peace

It takes a lot of effort to have personal peace

What can you do to have that peace

for yourself

What are the things standing in the way

of this

for you

What can be let go

What else can you give

to God

Nourish peace

drink it in

like water


Breathe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love the picture...

Christy said...

Is that you Wendy?

Anonymous said...

Don't worry...the paintings will come. Maybe do some doodling in your journal while you're waiting! And by the way, I really like your new picture!