Thursday, July 29, 2010

Update on Our Summer


A friend asked me today if I had been painting and writing much lately. Really, I haven't much. The kids are home and I have been trying to spend quality time with them this summer. It is the first summer in years I have felt like a human. My first tumor free summer. Woohoo. :) I need to find a balance with painting and writing AND parenting. I miss writing, I miss painting. I miss writing what I am feeling and creating something with it.

School starts next week and I will get back to painting. My sweet friend Judy asked me to paint a painting for her new store, Bella's....I can't wait to get started.

It has been the summer of new beginnings. everything being new because I feel better. My kids are growing so fast! We are so proud of them!

Sometimes I wish I wasn't so uuummm "deep"...lol, for lack of a better word. It makes me feel like I need to be creating something out of all the colors I see and the feelings I feel, then, I remember to chill out and just be myself. Writing and painting and helping people are my outlets to use my skills/gifts. I'm thankful to have a blog and for everyone that reads it. I love ya'll. :)

I'm thankful for God....who "sees the depths of my heart and loves me the same"...:)

Just a little update...I know it is all over the place. It is where my head is tonight.

No comments: