Friday, November 27, 2009

a Mind Picture


I see in pictures. I get pictures for others and myself.

Today, I got a picture for Leslie and me. We have been working on a project we can't really talk about yet. This picture may or may not have anything to do with it. I don't know what it means.

We were in a field. We were in one of those horse carriages from the old days. It had no horse, it was being pulled by a light. It looked like a bright yellow spotlight from heaven. We were peaceful and we were backward. We were facing the back so the carriage was going forward with the light but Leslie and I were sitting facing the wrong way.

Any interpretations are welcome!

4 comments:

Gloria said...

Remember where you came from...how you got to this point in life (why you are riding backwards.) Stay peaceful with God (the light) as you are both traveling on your path, maybe not knowing where the horses and carriage (life, the future...) will take you, just knowing you are content and feeling peaceful in this moment. Those are my thoughts about your story, and I also like your photo (trees represent so many things, life, nature, standing proud...) Have a good weekend.

Christy said...

WOW!! Thanks Gloria! The "remember where you came from" part never occurred to me. That makes perfect sense.
Have I met you before?
Thank you so much for commenting.
Love-
Christy

Melissa said...

OOoohh, very insightful, Gloria!

To me, the peaceful feelings represent travelling God's path, His light guiding you. Looking back is a reminder of where you've come from and what you've accomplished.

I'm sure whatever you are working on will wow us and be amazing. Just remember to keep Him in focus and you'll never be lead astray.

Christy said...

Thank you Melissa! I always love your wisdom. Love you!