Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Creative Energy


I was talking to a friend the other day. She is a song writer. She gave up writing songs because of fear she wasn't "good enough". She expressed to me that she felt "dried up" because she wasn't using her creativity.

How many of us have felt like this? We feel all "dried up" because of lack of creativity. Let's try to change this. I have felt this way many times. I want to challenge everyone to do something creative everyday. It can be small like jotting down a sentence or listening to music and singing. I am going to do this myself. I know it will help everyone get the creative energy flowing.

My friend has been doing a creative exercise a day. She already has more of a "pep" to her voice. I know she will be writing amazing inspiring songs soon. :)

No comments: