Saturday, February 28, 2009

I miss the sunshine

I really think my mood is directly related to weather. Usually, I can find beauty even on a cloudy day...today is dreary and rainy with no sign of light coming through the clouds..
Sometimes we feel that way BUT we can always be sure the sun is up there. It will be back out in a day or two. When I feel down and dreary, I try to remind myself that life can be like the weather....if we hang in there, the sun will shine again. We will see great beauty again.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hang in there, my dear! I'm totally the same way.. after a few days of dreary I get down, too. I could never leave in the north west! LOL!

It's 70 and sunny here in CO (total freak weather).. I send you sunshine and warm breezes. :o)

Anonymous said...

In light of my e-mail to you, the similarity of our thoughts that day is bizarre!

Christy said...

Thanks Melissa!! I will accept your weather.
Carmen- it is really funny isn't it?