Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I've Been Away

 I am going to introduce myself again. I haven't been blogging in a while.
 I'm Christy Schrage. I am a married mom of 3. I love Jesus! I love to write, paint and help others. I feel we should give of ourselves to people in need, I will try to do this with my writing. It is my goal to remain real and transparent with others without running my mouth constantly.
About my sweet family...
I am married to Kyle. He is a great husband and father. We have had our ups and downs in marriage but right now, through much healing, we are in a really good place.
 Ellie is my oldest child, she is 16. She is beautiful inside and out. She loves to sing and play softball.
 Emma is our middle child, she is 12. She is a sweetheart and loves her soccer.
 Cara is our youngest, she is 10. She is joy. She loves everything.
 I am blessed. I am honored to write for friends. Thanks for reading.

No comments: