Friday, February 10, 2012

My Health

Hi,
 I'm sitting here tonight alone. I was excited about being alone and painting but I cleaned the house instead, lol.
 I'm not feeling great and decided to tell my blog readers about it.
 On Tuesday I went to my gynecologist for an ultra sound because I have had some pain in my side and some other symptoms and they wanted to check it out. I wasn't really expecting them to find anything.  They did find I have a cyst on my right ovary but they found something I wasn't expecting. They told me I had a mass in my uterus and they needed to do a biopsy right then. At the time, I was feeling okay about it but really not wanting to have the biopsy done. Biopsies of the uterus are very painful because they  have to pin the cervix out of the way to get to the uterus. I survived though and they told me I was brave for not screaming, ha.
 I now have to wait a week. A long week. I have gone through being certain it is a cyst to being sad and numb tonight. I want to be healthy for my family!! I want to scream that but God only needs a whisper.
 If you are a praying person, please say a prayer for me. I know God is in control of my life, but I will take each and every prayer!
 

No comments: