Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

 One of my favorite Christmas memories occured when I was in high school. My daddy and I were driving around trying to find a Christmas tree for the house my mom and I lived in (my parents were divorced but good friends),  it was a wintery night, snow was everywhere. My sweet Daddy never gave up. We looked everywhere for a tree but found nothing. We finally found a beautiful white live tree in Madison Square. It was perfect. We had to load it up in a snow storm and tie it in Daddy's station wagon. I had to right in the back holding the tree and the back had to be open so I was freezing. Daddy was trying to turn on the heater so that it would hit me. We were laughing all the way home. This is one of my best memories and it doesn't even involve a present.
Merry Christmas Friends!

No comments: