Saturday, October 1, 2011

Last favorite post for a while

I have two more favorite things/people before I end this week of favorites! The Sullivan Family! I love them all. Leslie is my soul sister, I don't know what I would do without her! DeeDee Vincion, I have only know her in the past as Debby's sister, but I am so thankful we are close friends now. I love her! Okay, a few more things I love, MY FAMILY (I wasn't going to included them because everyone knows they are my favorites but I have to mention them, my friends I have met through being on Supernanny (the other supernanny moms (kadi, brenda and Sara) , Jo and her big heart, my friends I still love from the JF message board, the Refuge (life changing group, New Life university, who has helped give me a new life, Mrs, Arnold,
(cara loves her so much), and Kathy Ward, who was my sponsor (I guess you still are Kathy) when I was difficult! This sounds like an award acceptance speech and maybe I have one because I am blessed by so many great, full hearted friends!

No comments: