Monday, February 21, 2011

Moving Forward


I just watched a mom on the news who does Houdini like tricks for audiences to have some "me" time. Pretty impressive and she could do it in the library for others to watch! Her kids were proud of her for working so hard at it. lol

I didn't have to do anything that challenging but I do LOVE learning! It has made me a much better mom and wife to have something that is just for me. I am so happy knowing I am learning to pursue my dream of being a counselor.

What is your dream? What is keeping you from giving it a go? Everyone needs me time, esp us moms. I was always fearful of failing. Let's get rid of fear, live in the moment and find what God put in your heart to do! Everyone is blessed with gifts, we just have to get past the fear and move forward to FREEDOM!

No comments: