Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Everyday Blessings


Everyday is a blessing

every minute is a gift

live moment by moment

savor the time

trust God to walk

with you

I'm praying for my blog readers today!
In the picture...Cara helping to feed the college students at church on Sun. She did a great job and she was blessed knowing she helped some sweet college students. I also see my sweet friend debby in the back of the picture. She and her husband are a blessing to me and so many others.
How can we make someone smile today?

2 comments:

Gloria said...

This is such a sweet, giving photo and I love your sentiment too. It's wonderful to give your kids the gift of giving back in this way. So much has been happening, and it's nice to get to catch up on your blog again. Your sweet words and lovely photos made my day. Smile today. :)

Unknown said...

Hi
i was searching on some information on power prayers and came across your blog. And believe me it's nice to get up on your blog
Thanks for such an effort