Friday, August 13, 2010

My angel painting for Judy!




I first met my friend Judy when I was still in college. I worked for her at Phase 2 in Murfreesboro. She was the first person who taught me about the power of positive thinking and the power of our words. I learned so much from Judy and I will be forever grateful!


Judy and I have stayed friends through the years and I am so blessed by her sweet spirit. She was a great support for me during the whole surgery thing.


This painting is for her new store she just opened on the square here in Murfreesboro! Everyone check out Bella's, it is lovely and has beautiful clothes!


3 comments:

Judy said...

I love the painting Christy and I love you! Thanks so much! Judy

Anonymous said...

I love my painting and I love you! Thanks Christy! Judy

Christy said...

Love you Judy! I'm so glad you like it!