Monday, January 25, 2010

A Note From Me


Hi blog readers...

I am up too late posting.

I just had someone whom used to be a friend insult my integrity. I don't know if I have ever had that happen before. So, in thinking about it, I want everyone to know. I am real. I feel my path is to encourage others and help women, I have a few gifts that make this a bit easier for me, so I use them. IF I have ever given the impression that I think I am perfect, it is NOT true, if I ever made anyone think I don't get frustrated, hurt, angry, lonely and depressed, I am sorry. I have all of those feelings, I don't always make the right choices but I learn from my mistakes.

Just know, I write, I have a vision, I want to help...but I am just like you are and not perfect in any way.

Love-Christy

3 comments:

Melissa said...

But you're perfect to us and we love ya!! BIG BIG HUGS!!!

PS.. GET TO BED YOUNG LADY!!

Jennifer said...

You're right you do have gifts are I'm so proud you are choosing to use them! You are on your mission perfectly because you encourage me all the time. I wish I was close enough to hug you right now, but this will just have to do.

I love you!

Christy said...

Thanks ya'll. I try. Now, I am starting all over in my mind and trying again!!! Yay! Love you!