Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve Memories


In the middle of a busy Christmas Eve, I tried to stop and take a mental picture of everything. A mental memory. A mental memory of the emotions and joy of the day.

I caught a sweet moment on camera today, my dad, sitting quietly, with a big smile on his face. His smile was from watching the grandkids open their presents. They were jumping up and down and I was blessed enough to catch his reaction on camera.

Merry Christmas my friends. I'm blessed by the caring people I call friends and family. It is a joy sharing my life with you all.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is a wonderful picture.. thank you so much for sharing!! Merry Christmas!

Becky said...

A wonderful post!! Have a Merry Christmas!!

Becky

Christy said...

You are welcome Melissa! Thanks Bec! I hope you both had a great day! Love Christy