Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Learning From My Child


I have learned much from my 11 year old. I have watched her succeed and watched her cry for not doing as well as she thought she should have done. Either way, she just keeps going. Never once saying "I want to give up my dream of singing"...she hangs onto her dream. It is not possible in her mind to ever give up. She wants to sing so she keeps singing.

It is possible in life for us to accomplish much. We will have troubles and successes.......it is important that through it all, we hang on to the dream that God planted in our hearts. If we give up on the dream, we may never know what might have been.

If we LOVE it, we should keep doing it until we succeed at it. We don't have to force it, just follow it.

Thanks Ellie being an inspiration to me. :)

4 comments:

Wendy Whitlow said...

Kid's can be great teachers. Way to go Ellie....Very nice Chris.
Love,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

As we are our children's teachers; so to are we their students! Never give up your dreams Ellie!!! XOXOX Christa

Becky said...

Great post Christy!!! Love it

Love..Becky

Christy said...

Thanks you friends!